Tax Day summary

Mainly this morning was devoted to things outside of FreeCAD, but I made a bit of progress on a couple bugs too.

It took a while to get started, as some other changes to FreeCAD broke the new Drawing module. I’ve been trying to keep the new Drawing module up-to-date with the rest of FreeCAD, to avoid a giant merge headache at the end, so this morning was one of the temporary smaller headaches that are a consequence of that decision.

Bug hunting/fixing involved implementing a small change I figured out yesterday (to fix the dragging bug), and re-working of some code for handling B-Splines (to prevent some exceptions that I think are related to problems in other areas). More to come, but not today!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s